Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

Take my Picture Please...

Harry here... (the Harry of Harry's @ WTB)...

There are lots of great things to take pictures of here.. The view, the clouds, the great tasting Motz Burger, not to mention the sun bathers and the volleyball players...

I'm here almost all the time, too much if you ask some... and well since I'm here, you might as well try to take a picture of me.. Not one of me stuffing a burger in my mouth or when i'm hangling with our beer vendors for a better price, but a nice picture of me hanging out with the people I like best.. Our customers.

Take a picture of me or with me at the beach and while you might win the grand prize, or one of the other prizes, you'll also be entered to win a very special prize; dinner with me for you and up to 4 friends prepared by me and my staff. A special off the menu combination of beach food, Schnack food, road food, etc.

Take my picture please.. like our prices.. with respect!

/hawk

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?